Descripción del puesto
The Head of IBM Mainframe will be responsible for the coordination of local technical support for the company´s installation Bs As.
Works very close to global and local team members creating, maintaining, and implementing global Mainframe technical and operational standards, processes, and procedures.Technical team supports z/OS v2.3, CICS/TS v5.4, WebSphere MQ v9, DB2 v12, and several ISVs from CA, BMC.
Collaborates with local and global Ops and Dev teams providing support to the company´s industry leading electronic payments solutions.
- Lead IBM Mainframe support: z/OS Systems implementation and administration, CICS/TS, WebSphere MQ, DB2, TCP/IP, Disk and VTS management.
- Collaborate in implementing and maintaining global mainframe standards
- Provide technical leadership during incidents, problem determination and resolution,
- Participate in change management, and disaster recover projects
- Ability to create and execute on strategies and designs
- +5 years of technical experience in z/OS, CICS/TS, WebSphere MQ, DB2, TCP/IP, and Storage. Deep technology understanding of IBM Mainframe-based systems such as z/OS, CICS, MQ, DB2, TCP/IP, Security, Disk and VTS, and Performance
- + 3 years in a technology leadership
Maintain current knowledge on industry improvements in Mainframe-based solutions, collaborates with other HPC leaders in developing strategies, identifies and evaluates technology solutions
- Experience implementing Disaster Recovery, High Availability and Resiliency based architectures. Participation in incident response episodes supporting the leadership from IT, Business Continuity and Technology Risk Management, including business, disaster and security incidents and information breaches.Risk assessments including periodic business and disaster recovery testing, environmental and technology changes and the adequacy of internal controls securing business processes, software, suppliers and office locations
- Systems meeting Credit Card security guidelines (PCI/DSS)
- Project/program management skills
- English fluency
Attractive total compensation package
Benefits according to senior management position.